New Postdocs

Select your status:

Step 1

Follow all new employee steps PLUS the following:

Step 2

Fill out UW Biography form. Mail directly to Academic Human Resources, Box 351270.


MyUW: With the UW NetID employees can access their MyUW webpage with information and links to UW Administrative sites, Human Resources, Benefits, and other campus departments and services.

Employee Self-Service: A secure link through MyUW with personal employee information on earnings, taxes, insurance benefits, W4 updates, retirement, and annual and sick leave accrual balances. Employees are encouraged to set up direct deposit of their paycheck through ESS and are required to update their contact information at this site.

Travel Guidelines: Before traveling, check out JISAO's Travel information and send requests to Collen Marquist. Collen will make the travel arrangements and fill out the Travel Expense Voucher form (TEV) for your reimbursement. For general travel information go to Travel at the UW.

Research Cruises Pay: A cruise documentation form must be properly filled out, signed, and submitted with your timesheet in order to request cruise pay. More information about the JISAO Cruise Policy and for JISAO Cruise Documentation Forms.

Purchasing Guidelines: For general information, go to JISAO's Purchasing information. Please fill out a request form and mail or fax it to Collen Marquist. You will need the budget number and PI's signature on the form before purchases can be made.

JISAO Publication Policy: All papers funded, or partially funded, by JISAO must have a contribution number and include an acknowledgment upon publication.

For more information, contact pertinent staff from JISAO Administration Directory.