Plot of daily values of TMIN (x-axis) vs PNA (y-axis)
- Large dots - days when both TMIN and PNA were "extreme"
- Small dots - days when TMIN, PNA, or both were not "extreme"
- Red horizontal line - threshold for extreme high PNA
- Blue horizontal line - threshold for extreme low PNA
- Grey vertical line - mean TMIN for all days
- Black vertical lines - thresholds for extremes of TMIN
- Green vertical-to-diagonal line - least squares best-fit regression line for TMIN vs PNA
- If the amount of variance in TMIN explained by PNA is at least 1%, this r² value is shown in the lower right
Back to scatterplot | Close window